eCheckUp To Go
What is e-CheckUp To Go?
The Alcohol eCheckUp To Go and the Cannabis eCheckUp To Go are interactive web surveys that allow students to enter information about their drinking or drug use patterns and receive personalized feedback about their use. The assessments take about 15 minutes to complete and require no face-to-face time with a counselor or health care professional*.
After all the information has been entered and submitted, eCheckUp To Go calculates a number of variables and compares your responses to national and local college norms. Then, your personalized feedback is displayed in an easy-to-read format**.
**Content Warning: The personalized feedback report for alcohol covers the following topics:
- Average and Peak blood alcohol levels
- Personal and Family Risk Factors - tolerance level and dependence on alcohol
- Physical Impacts - caloric intake and exercise equivalency
- Sexual Risks - STIs, sexual assault, and consent
To complete the eCheckUp To Go you will need:
- A computer, tablet, or smart phone
- Internet access
- About 15-20 minutes
- A printer (to print the feedback and/or a certificate of completion, if desired)
Take the Quiz
*If you wish to meet with a counselor or health care professional to discuss your results and substance use, please contact HPaW at email@example.com to schedule an appointment.