Financial wellness is defined as satisfaction with current and future financial situations.
Goals for your Financial Wellness
- Learning how to gain control of your finances so they work for you.
- Understanding how to manage a budget, credit cards, checking and savings accounts, investments, retirement funds, etc.
- Handling finances without too much stress.
- Setting and making progress toward your short- and long-term goals.
- Not spending too much time and effort handling your finances.
- Know the resources available to you on campus to help if you are experiencing a financial issue such as food insecurity, homelessness, economic crisis, or financial management.
- Financial Wellness
- Financial Aid
- Student Enrichment Services
- Student Health Insurance
- Purple Pantry
- Off-Campus Life - Housing
- Health Care Cost Transparency Initiative