Navigating Wellness at Northwestern
Almost everything in your life can have an impact on your well-being, and it can seem overwhelming to think about. This website is designed to help you break things down and easily find the information that can help you improve and maintain your overall well-being. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of the Wellness at Northwestern website.
- Take a few minutes to explore this website and see what resonates most with you. You will find information about each of the Eight Dimensions of Wellness and resources you can access to support each one.
- Find out more about Heath Promotion and Wellness under the (HPaW) Department Tab: Information about HPaW and its programs and services is under the HPaW tab. Learn about individual services (such as BASICS and wellness coaching), workshops, trainings, campaigns, and student involvement opportunities.
- Learn about wellness-related happenings through the Events Feed: Easily identify programs and activities that can support your well-being.
- Link directly to useful resources: Quickly locate key on-campus, online, and off-campus resources.
- Access useful data about student health and wellness at Northwestern: Wondering about your peers’ health behaviors? Have questions about how much sleep Northwestern students are getting or how many students drink alcohol? Here you can find accurate data on key student health indicators.
- If you still have questions or simply prefer to talk to someone about where you want to go on your wellness journey, consider contacting Health Promotion and Wellness to set up a time to chat with a staff member and work through the next steps.
If you or a friend are in a crisis situation or health emergency, please call 911. For additional support services, visit NUhelp.