Intellectual wellness is defined as recognizing one's creative abilities and finding ways to expand knowledge and skills.
Goals for your Intellectual Wellness
- Strive to be open to new experiences and ideas in all areas of your life
- Expand your ability to create, develop, analyze, critique, concentrate, understand, evaluate, problem solve, predict, comprehend, etc.
- Feel competent in intellectual and academic activities by improving your skills in academics, studying, time management, stress management, note taking, listening, and public speaking.
- Develop a love for learning and philosophy for “life-long learning”
- Undergraduate Academic Resource Portal
- Residential Academic Initiatives
- Global Studies/Study Abroad