On-site Faculty Writing Group
The Office of the Provost will host an on-site weekly writing group for a small group of early and mid-career faculty. Given the difficulty that many faculty have finding time to write during the quarter, this program will provide dedicated time and space for writing. Share your writing goals and progress with your peers during short introductory and concluding conversations. Bring your laptop; we will provide coffee.
Friday mornings, 9 a.m.-noon
Spring Quarter: March 31 through May 19, 2023
- 9-9:10 a.m.: Goal setting and conversation
- 9:10-10:30 a.m.: Write independently
- 10:30-10:35 a.m.: Stretch break
- 10:35-11:50 a.m.: Write independently
- 11:50 a.m.-Noon: Reporting out and conversation
Hardin Hall, Crown Center, West Tower, 633 Clark St. in Evanston
- Assistant professors (pre-tenure)
- Assistant professors of instruction
- Associate professors (tenured)
- Associate professors of instruction
Space is limited. Register online for Spring Quarter.