About the Office of Global Safety and Security
The Office of Global Safety and Security (OGSS) supports the health, safety and security of students, faculty and staff who travel abroad for university purposes.
- Monitor world events/assess & mitigate security risks
- Develop and distribute pre-departure training
- Ensure compliance with university pre-departure trip requirements
- Respond to students / employee incidents abroad
Visit our Meet the Staff page to read more about our staffers.
- Julie Anne Friend, Director of OGSS and Deputy Title IX Coordinator, Global Activities
Contact Julie at (847) 467-3175 or email@example.com
- Beth Osterlund, Assistant Director for OGSS
Contact Beth at (847) 467-3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Mendoza, Program Coordinator | Data Analyst
Contact Andrea at (847) 467-7902 or email@example.com