Forms & Documents
- Chapters are required to register events hosted at third-party venues where alcohol is present. Submissions must be received ten (10) days in advance of any planned events so that Chapter Coaches can review and provide appropriate feedback. You make complete your event registration at this link:
- Prior to hosting an event where alcohol is present students should review the university-wide policy governing these events.
New Member Recruitment and Education
Northwestern University Fraternity & Sorority Life (FSL) recognizes the importance of recruitment activities and new member education. We support your organization’s efforts in developing and sustaining a quality membership. FSL wants to better support your organization by establishing a system of communication between your organization and FSL as you are preparing to participate in recruitment and new member education.
- All chapters must review and submit documentation to their Chapter Coach as outlined in the Guidelines for New Member Education.
All new members within the fraternity and sorority community must complete a Member Registration. This form serves two purposed:
- Authorization of Grade Disclosure: Fraternity & Sorority Life (FSL) can provide or verify academic information, if necessary, for potential new members upon the completion of an Authorization of Grade Disclosure. This also allows FSL to develop grade reports for chapters on a quarterly basis.
- Hazing Policy Compliance Statement: Members must review and acknowledge their understanding of Northwestern University's hazing policy.
You may complete the Member Registration at this link:
Social Media Marketing & Advertising
- Submissions must be received no less than one (1) week prior to the posting date requested.
- Be sure that whomever submits the request has had it approved by chapter/council leadership.
- Posts will be reviewed and discretion about what/when to post will be used when deciding to share out content (ex: If 8 chapters need to post on the same day, we will spread the posts out over several days). If a request is declined we will follow up with the person who submitted the content.
- Please be sure to read the directions associated with each question as best practices are shared in the descriptions.