Interfraternity Council Recruitment
IFC fraternities may offer first-year students invitations to membership (bids) at the start of IFC Recruitment Week, which occurs during the first week of Winter quarter in January. All upperclassmen may be extended bids at any time during the academic year, including Fall quarter. Throughout the Fall quarter - prior to IFC Recruitment Week - many chapters offer opportunities to get to know members through casual sporting events, service events, Sunday Night Dinners, and other activities.
- Interested students should complete the IFC Interest Form
- Questions can be addressed to email@example.com
- Chapters will host events throughout the year. The timeline for events is below:
- September 20: Freshman Freeze concludes and first-year students can begin visiting with chapters. Students may attend recruitment events, such as chapter sponsored activities or Sunday Night Dinners. All upperclassmen can receive and accept bids throughout Fall Quarter.
- September 23: Back to School BBQ: Join us in the IFC Fraternity Quads to meet with chapters and discuss what recruitment might look like. Food will be provided!
- January 3-7: IFC Recruitment Week: Bids may be extended to first-year students during this time and throughout Winter quarter.
- April 3: Spring quarter recruitment activities begin.