TransLoc Shuttle Tracker
The TransLoc Rider app can now be used to track University shuttles in real-time, meaning the community has access to one app that allows for tracking shuttles and requesting a Safe Ride. Additional benefits include:
- The TransLoc Rider app is available for both iOS and Android devices
- Users now have access to improved shuttle location services and projected arrival times
- Shuttle arrival alerts are now available to tell you when your ride is approaching
TransLoc Rider App
You can download the TransLoc Rider app from either Apple’s App store or the Google Play store. If you currently use the TransLoc Rider app for Safe Ride requests, the shuttle tracking feature will appear when you launch the app. However, if you are downloading the app for the first time, please follow these instructions:
- Open the TransLoc Rider app
- Select the settings icon in the upper right corner
- Select Transit Systems
- Search for and select Northwestern as your transit system
If you prefer to use a website to track shuttles, you can find the desktop version at Northwestern TransLoc.
In addition, Northwestern Maps has integrated the TransLoc feed into its webpage.
During the transition, the DoubleMap website will remain active until the end of the academic year. Thereafter, TransLoc will be the sole service for tracking University shuttles.