Service Updates and Announcements
Shuttle Service Announcements:
Evanston Parking Announcements:
- Reservoir Lot Open: The Reservoir (Kemper) lot, # 104 has been reopened for faculty, staff and student permit parking..
- North Garage: While North Parking Garage has experienced some capacity issues, there are generally available parking spaces in the South Garage and Engelhart Hall lot throughout the day.
- Parking reminder: Storage of vehicles on the main campus is prohibited for periods of longer than 48 hours. Vehicles may not be stored in the Ryan Field lot for more than 5 consecutive days.
- Lot closings: LARC Drive and Crown Sports east lot (# 108) are currently closed for an extended period.
- Parking lot gates and pay stations: Parking controls (gates, card readers and pay stations) in the North and South Parking Garages are now operating.
- Student parking permit returns: The final cutoff date for student permit returns is April 9, 2018. No student permit returns will be accepted after that date.
- Contractor parking: Construction contractors are prohibited from parking in the North Garage (# 105), South Garage (# 211) and South Beach two level structure (# 214, 215).
- Resident permit parking in North Garage: Resident student permits ("R", "R9") will continue to have temporary access to the North Garage.