Hours of Enforcement
University permits are required to park in all Evanston campus lots year-round Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. University Police and Central Utility Plant lots require a permit 24-hours a day, seven days a week. Vehicles may not be stored in main campus lots for periods of longer than 48 hours. Vehicles may not be stored at the Ryan Field lot for more than five consecutive days.
- Parking permits are for the exclusive use of the permit holder and may not be transferred, loaned, or sold to another individual.
- A vehicle may display only one permit type.
- Improper use of permit will result in a citation and/or revoking of parking privileges. The Parking Committee reserves the right to deny parking privileges to any habitual violators.
- Permits are required on all days that the University is open for business, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Unless posted, permits are not needed:
- On official holidays when the University is closed for business
- After 4 p.m. on weekdays
- On weekends