Discounted Parking Program
Discounted parking coupons are available to University departments for distribution to their special event guests, visitors, research subjects, and volunteers. Discounted parking is not available directly to the public. University students, faculty, and staff are not eligible to use these discounted coupons. Use of coupons by students, faculty, or staff is a policy violation and eligible for corrective action.
- The discounted parking does not guarantee a parking space.
- Only University departments using a valid NU Financials chartstring are eligible to purchase the discounted parking coupons.
- Coupons cannot be resold by departments.
- There is a limit on the number of coupons that a specific department can use on a given day. Contact the Chicago Parking Office to discuss availability when planning a large event.
Validation rates: For Erie Ontario Garage or Huron Superior Garage
- 6 hours or less (green) - $5.75 each (If the parker stays over 6 hours and up to 24 hours, customer pays additional $6.25)
- 6 to 24 hours (blue) - $12.00 each
- Evening/weekend (white) - $5.75 each (good for parking Monday through Friday from 3:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. and up to 24 hours on weekends)
- Discounted coupons are issued individually. Please order only what you need for a four week period.
- Non-University affiliates who are renting space from the University for an event are not eligible.
- Discounts are valid for 120 days from the date your request is processed. Discounted coupons are not refundable. Please order accordingly.
- Studies and grants requesting discounted parking for patients or subjects will need to include the name of the study/grant and their IRB number on the request.
- Coupons cannot be combined if maximum time has expired.
- Parking is not guaranteed. It is on a first come, first served basis.
How to obtain the discounted coupons: Complete the online Discounted Parking Request Form.
Please contact the Parking Office at 312-503-1103 with any questions.