Cancellations, Replacement & Refunds
It is your responsibility to return all permits to the Chicago Parking Office if you no longer wish to park on campus or if you terminate employment. Refunds are only issued upon return of a permit. A razor blade scraper works well to remove permits. It is okay if the sticker breaks, tears, or is in pieces. Please return the pieces of the sticker to the Parking Office.
Faculty / Staff
- Inform your parking administrator that you wish to cancel your permit. If you do not know who your departmental parking administrator is, contact us at 312-503-1103.
- Return your parking decal(s) to the Chicago Parking Office.
- Please remember that payroll deductions fall one month behind. For example, the deduction in February's pay period pays for January parking.
- Your Wildcard/Keycard will be deactivated on the date of cancellation. (Wildcard/Keycard and payroll deductions will not be terminated until the permit(s) is removed from the vehicle and returned.)
- Return the parking decals to the Chicago Parking Office. Note that partial months are not pro-rated.
- Your Wildcard/Keycard will be deactivated on the date of cancellation. The refund amount will be issued for the remaining pro-rated value of the parking permit. The pro-rated value is based on the original permit cost.
- Return the parking decals to the Chicago Parking Office.
- Your Wildcard parking access will be deactivated on the date of cancellation.
Replacement / additional decal: $11.00
Cash or check accepted. Chart strings are not accepted for personal use.
To cancel a permit within five business days of initial purchase, present the decal and receipt to the Chicago Parking Office for a full refund.