CIC Graduate Assistant Positions
Campus Inclusion and Community offers paid opportunities for graduate students to work within one of the departments of CIC. We will have Graduate Assistant (GA) positions open in the 2022-23 academic year as well as one paid summer position. See the drop-down section below for a listing of all positions and links to the job descriptions for each role.
You can apply for a position by completing an application form. We will contact you to schedule a phone and/or video interview.
Open Positions in CIC
- MSA Graduate Assistant | LGBTQIA+ Students - View position description here.
Current G.A. Positions (Filled)
- MSA Graduate Assistant | Native and Indigenous Students - view position description here.
- MSA Graduate Assistant | Asian American, Pacific Islander, Desi Students - View position description here.
- MSA Graduate Assistant | African-American / Black Students - View position description here.
- Student Enrichment Services - Graduate Assistant - (2 positions) - View position description here.
- Summer Academic Workshop (SAW) - View position description here.
- Social Justice Education Graduate Assistant | Bystander Intervention - View position description here.
- Social Justice Education Graduate Assistant | Sustained Dialogues - View position description here.
- MSA Graduate Assistant | Latinx/a/o Students - View position description here.
- Social Justice Education Graduate Assistant | Peer Inclusion Educators (PIE) - View position description here.
For 2022-2023 Academic year positions lease complete this application:
Recognized both nationally and internationally for the quality of its educational programs at all levels, Northwestern University is a private institution founded in 1851. The University has two campuses located on Lake Michigan: a 240-acre campus in Evanston, the first suburb north of Chicago, and a 25-acre campus in Chicago. Northwestern also has a campus in Education City, Doha. Northwestern University in Qatar (Nu-Q) offers undergraduate degree programs in communication and journalism. Northwestern combines innovative teaching and pioneering research in a highly collaborative environment that transcends traditional academic boundaries. It has distinguished itself by encouraging innovation and integrating experiences across fields.
Northwestern provides students, faculty, and staff exceptional opportunities for intellectual, personal and professional growth in a setting enhances by the richness of Chicago. As one of the newest additions to the Division of Student Affairs, Campus Inclusion and Community is dedicated to collaborating with students, faculty, and staff with the aim of making Northwestern University an inclusive community for all Wildcats.