These are the departments that make up the Office of Campus Inclusion & Community:
- Multicultural Student Affairs
- Multicultural Student Affairs (MSA) enriches the cultural experience of Northwestern through leadership and education programming; providing opportunities for community engagement and identity expression; and assisting students in navigating the University.
- Student Enrichment Services
- Student Enrichment Services (SES) works with low-income and/or first-generation students to enhance their academic success, personal development, and professional growth. SES also serves DACA, undocumented students. Through campus-wide partnerships, SES builds an inclusive Northwestern community by engaging students and their allies with programming and dialogue around the low-income and/or first-generation experience.
- Social Justice Education
- Social Justice Education (SJE) creates co-curricular educational opportunities in partnership with our student community that foster self-exploration, facilitate conversations across difference and support actions that create social change on campus.