To apply, please submit:
- A Cover letter: Describe your interest in Northwestern’s postdoctoral training specifically. Explain how the postdoctoral training at CAPS relates to your professional goals. Describe the special interests you would like to pursue as a Postdoctoral Fellow at CAPS. Specify the date when you expect to complete your doctoral degree.
- A current Curriculum Vita.
- Names and contact information of three professional references, at least one of which should be your primary internship clinical supervisor.
- A completed Application Form (see below).
- We will request transcripts from candidates who we invite for interviews. Candidates who interview with us should be prepared to have official graduate transcripts sent directly to Christine Cox as soon as possible after the interview invitation is made.
Send your application materials to Christine Cox.
Note: The doctoral degree must be completed before the Postdoctoral Fellowship begins.