CAPS Evanston Office
- Searle Hall – 633 Emerson Street – Second Floor
- Appointments are available on a first-come, first-served basis and can be used to address any mental health concern
- Please walk into Evanston CAPS or call 847.491.2151 at the time you are available to meet and allow adequate time for your appointment.
- Hours: Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. | Wed: 11 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Initial Assessments (Zoom)
- Scheduled initial assessments can be booked online at any time.
- New appointments open daily or whenever cancellations or rescheduling occurs.
- The after-hour emergency service number is also 847.491.2151. Answering service personnel will contact a CAPS counselor who will speak with you on the phone. A counselor is available via phone 24 hours a day, year round.
For students attending programs on the Chicago Campus, please click here for information about accessing services at our Chicago CAPS office.