Indigenous Reading Series
The Indigenous Reading Series is an MSA program that centers Indigenous thinking and perspectives through reading and discussion. Each quarter, we will examine writings that will help us build and expand a shared understanding of Indigeneity. Join us as we engage in collective reflection and meaning-making in order to find our places in decolonial movements.
- Learn more and sign up at bit.ly/indigenous-reading-series.
- Contact Christine Munteanu or Aaron Golding for more information.
Virtual Meeting Dates and Readings
- Monday, 10/18/21, 4:30 - 6:00 PM CDT
- "The Blackfoot Origins of Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs" by Teju Ravilochan
- "The Emergence of the Breath of Life Theory" by Cindy Blackstock
- Monday, 11/8/21, 4:30 - 6:00 PM CDT
- Readings TBD!