Advertising with MSA
All student groups and Northwestern University offices are welcome to advertise events with MSA. Below are three ways that MSA can share your events with our constituents.
- Reach TV at the Multicultural Center (1936 Sheridan Road)
- Weekly Electronic Newsletter (sent out on Mondays during the academic year)
- Banner Reservation
Advertising Request Procedures
- Reach TV and the Weekly Electronic Newsletter, please complete the form below at least 7 days in advance of the event date to be included. All request are subject to review.
- For Banner reservation, please complete this Banner request form.
- Having trouble with this form? Contact MSA.
- Advertisements must be for campus events and not for commercial purposes.
- Alcohol-related events on or off campus, or material that features endorsements by alcohol companies will not be permitted.
- All advertisements must include the sponsoring student group(s) or organization(s) name.
- All Reach TV ads MUST be be formatted to fit a 16:9 widescreen ratio (1920 by 1080 pixels), and must be submitted as a .jpg file
- Event flyer must be jpg, gif or png, with no spaces in the file name, 500x500 pixels, no larger than 2MB.)