MSA is currently not accepting any reservations.
- Please review our building policies and procedures. By submitting a request form, you agree to follow policies and procedures when using the Black House or Multicultural Center (MCC) for formal and informal purposes.
Select the right form for the space that you are looking to reserve. Request to reserve a space must be submitted at least two weeks in advance. This form does not serve as the official confirmation of a room request reservation. All request are subject to review. MSA staff respond to your request within 48 business hours.
Reserving the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center
The LGBT Resource Center opened in 2003-04 on the third floor of the Norris Center. Students originally called for an entire building to be dedicated to the resource center. Today, the space now known as the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center remains on the third floor of the Norris Center, and is a part of Multicultural Student Affairs. The GSRC works to provide a safe and affirming space for all members of the Northwestern University campus and acts as a hub for organizations, resources, services, and programs of interest to the Queer, Trans*, and Asexual communities.
In order to honor the legacy of the Gender and Sexuality Resource Center we ask you to mindful of the intention of the space and the communities it serves. You may reserve the space through the Norris Center.
Please note that MSA does not manage event requests for the GSRC.
1914 Sheridan Road (Black House)
- Room details will be coming soon as the building becomes open to the public!
1936 Sheridan Road (Multicultural Center - MCC)
- 1st Floor Conference Room (aka Room 107, seats 16-20, has a white board and a flat-screen TV with an HDMI cable to plug in your laptop)
- Mini TV Lounge; 1st Floor (Room 102-seats fit 4-5 people, all soft seating, a flat-screen TV with an HDMI cable to plug in your laptop)
- TV Lounge; 2nd Floor (Room 203-204 -seats fit 9-12 people, all soft seating, a flat-screen TV with an HDMI cable to plug in your laptop)
Hours of Availability
Please visit our Hours page for a complete listing of our hours of operations at our three spaces.
If you need special access to the buildings outside of these hours, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.