Financial Systems Access
Financial Operations Information Technology (FOIT) Security provisions access for the following administrative systems.
- NUFinancials - Northwestern's Financial Management Information System
- InfoEd - Northwestern's enterprise system for Proposal Administration
- Cognos Business Intelligence - Northwestern's report and data warehousing apparatus
- iBuyNU - Northwestern's Online marketplace for preferred vendors
- Facilities Connect - Northwestern's Facilities Management Information System
FOIT Security also administers security access for the College and University Financial Systems (CUFS). The CUFS archives contain budget statements, financial reports and detail ledger transactions created before December 2008. CUFS is an NU legacy system and predecessor to NUFinancials.
In this section: