Security Forms and Reports
To access FFRA Systems such as NUFinancials, Cognos, iBuyNU, FAMIS, and InfoEd, select the appropriate form:.
- FFRA Systems Express Form for access to FFRA Systems
- General Security Access Form for specialized access to FFRA Systems
- Central Office Security Access Form for specialized central access to FFRA Systems
- Row Level Security Form for Multiple Users for adding chart string access to existing users
To ensure appropriate control is maintained in the department, the department administrator and department head or designated individual must periodically review security and workflow reports to verify user access and authorization. Quarterly reviews are strongly encouraged. FFRA Systems Security and Workflow reports as obtained in Cognos Business Intelligence include:
- GE007 – User Security Profile
- GE008 – Department Workflow Approval Profile
- GE010 – Department Row Level Security Profile
- GE011 – Project Workflow Approval Security Profile
- GE012 – Project Data Security Profile
The Cognos Business Intelligence is accessible through the NU Portal.