Financial Structure Maintenance
Financial Structure Maintenance (formerly ChartField Maintenance) is the activity of managing the structure of the Chart of Accounts and establishing the valid values used to record financial transactions. Individual valid values are called ChartFields and are used in unique combinations called chart strings to capture data for management and financial accounting.
Accounting Services reviews,
Helpful Resources Include:
- Knowledge Base: Entering a Financial Structure Request (formerly Chartfield Request)
- General Chartfield Request Guide
- Gift Chartfield Request Guide
- Chart of Accounts (COA) Overview and Definitions
Request orInactivate a ChartField Value or Chart String
- Authorize a Submitter to Request ChartField Changes
- Find an Existing Chart String or ChartField Value
- Resources, Forms, and Other Information
- ChartField Request / Chart of Accounts / Non-Sponsored ChartFields and chart strings:
- Sponsored Projects chart strings:
- General Questions?