Healing can look like many things for different people. All experiences, emotions, victories and challenges are valid. Below we've compiled a short collection of online resources that may be useful. While it is impossible to control all of the ways that we respond to adversity, these resources are meant to help individuals build their own path to healing. Some of these resources may work for you while others may not. People’s personal history, experiences with trauma or adversity, identities, and support systems can all play a role in the ways that they seek justice and heal. This is an introduction to the many resources available to you; we encourage you to explore more options either individually or with guidance from us or others.
- CARE's Survivor Resource Booklet
- 5 New Years Resolutions I'm Making as a Survivor of Sexual Assault from Everyday Feminism
- How Can Therapy Help? from RAINN
- Phases of Trauma Recovery from the Manitoba Trauma Information & Education Centre
- Sexual Healing After Trauma from the Breathe Network
- Interactive Self-Care Guide
- BREATHE Northwestern Stress Management Resource