Skip to main content

Housing & Meal Plan Accommodations

Please see Residential Services' accommodation request page for details about and procedures pertaining to disability-related housing and dining accommodation requests. To qualify for housing and/or dining accommodations, third-party documentation supporting your request is required. Please provide this information is through the Housing & Dining Accommodation Portal.

 Should you have any questions, please contact:

Mark D'Arienzo
Senior Associate Director, Administrative Services
2122 Sheridan Rd, Ste 150
Evanston, IL 60208
Telephone: 847-467-HOME; Fax: 847-491-5423