For academic accommodations, students should provide documentation prepared by a licensed mental health professional detailing:
- Date of diagnosis
- Date of last clinical contact with student
- Approximate duration of disorder
- Severity of disorder
- Description of the student's functional limitations in an educational setting
- Additional information that pertains to the nature and severity of the student's disability
- Additional recommendations that may assist AccessibleNU in determining appropriate accommodations
It is recommended that students with psychological disabilities be reevaluated yearly to maintain an updated profile of their condition and academic needs.
Psychological Condition Verification Form
ANU's Verification Form for Diagnosed Psychological Conditions should be thoroughly filled out on behalf of the student by a licensed professional who diagnosed and/or currently treats the student.