Travel Immunization Info
The NU-SHIP covers all CDC recommended travel immunizations at 100%*. Additionally, NU-SHIP covers the consultation and immunization administration at zero cost to students. We have worked with Aetna to make this extremely clear to providers by adding information to your insurance ID card.
We recommend printing or downloading a copy from Aetna’s website if you have not yet for the current academic year.
*To ensure students receive this benefit they must use an in-network provider. For students on either the Chicago or Evanston campus we recommend the following clinics:
Northwestern Medicine: Travel Medicine
- Northwestern Medicine: Travel Medicine
- Address: 676 N. Saint Clair St. Ninth Floor, Suite 900 Chicago, IL 60611
- Phone: 312-926-3155
NorthShore University Health System: Travel Center
- NorthShore University Health System: Travel Center
- Address: 2150 Pfingsten Road Suite 3000 Glenview, IL 60026
- Phone: 847-657-5670
CVS Minute Clinics
- Find a Clinic
- Phone: 1-866-389-ASAP (2727)