About Your Bill
Your bill is a statement of your financial obligation to Northwestern with reference to your tuition and fees. When practical, each type of charge is listed as a different line item. Your current bill includes the balance from your previous bill and any transactions since your previous bill. Bills are prepared once a month.
You can choose to review your bill in two formats as well as view real-time account activity in your CAESAR account. All three are detailed below. Transactions that occur after the bill is generated each month will be reflected in the next monthly invoice, but will be visible in the CAESAR account view sooner.
The QuikPAY® eBill service allows students and their guests to view bills online with email notification when each new bill is available. You may also view 12 months of past invoices online. Electronic billing is the preferred method of bill delivery.
- Student Homepage > My Account tile > View or Pay Monthly Bill
- Guest Homepage > Account and Payments tile > View or Pay Tuition Bill
For information on how to read your monthly tuition bill, see Understanding Your Online Bill.
Printable (PDF) Invoice
A formatted version of current and previous bills is also available in QuikPAY®.
- See Printing Tuition Bill for step-by-step instructions on locating the printable PDF version of current or previous bills
- For information on how to read your formatted bill, see Understanding Your Printable Bill
Real Time Activity (Online via CAESAR Account)
Northwestern University Customer Account includes all transactions in real time – including daily activity accumulating until the next monthly tuition bill – viewable via CAESAR:
- Student Homepage > My Account tile > View My Real-Time Account
- Guest Homepage > Account and Payments tile > View My Account
For information on how to read your online daily activity, see Understanding Your CAESAR Account.