Skip to main content
Northwestern University

Contact Us

Student Finance

Tuition & Fees Accounts

For questions regarding typical bursar functions such as the charging of tuition, room and board, or University fees, as well as billing and payments:

Northwestern Loans

For questions regarding the NU Loan, Endowed Loan, Primary Care Loan, and Perkins Loan, including lending, servicing, and repayment:

Financial Aid Offices

If you have questions about your financial aid, contact your school or department's Financial Aid Office.

Evanston Office of Graduate Financial Aid (formerly Student Financial Services)

Student Financial Services counselors are available via phone, e-mail, or in person to discuss your questions concerning student accounts, billing and payments, financial aid and student loans. Though the counselors will be able to respond directly to many of your inquiries, at times we may find it necessary to refer specific questions to colleagues in Student Finance or other financial aid offices.

Back to top