Skip to main content
Northwestern University


9PAY application

Students can apply for the 9PAY payment plan by completing the 9PAY Application and sending it to Student Finance.

Payroll deduction

Graduate students can complete the Payroll Deduction Authorization to authorize monthly deductions from their payroll stipends to pay for health insurance and/or graduate housing. During the summer term the Previous Year's Form may be used.

Employer reimbursement

Students whose employers offer reimbursement for tuition can apply for the Employer Reimbursement Plan. This two-part Employer Reimbursement Plan Application form needs to be completed by the student and his or her employer.

NU Loan Forms

Perkins Loan Forms

Back to top