Pathways to Community Engagement
There are countless ways to contribute to building a more just and equitable world. There is no single best type of community engagement, and we invite you to explore which methods of change fit with your strengths and bring you joy. These methods of change intersect and overlap and we need all of them to move forward.
LDCE's programs offer opportunities to engage with many of these methods of change. Don't know where to start? Email email@example.com to set up a consultation to create a community engagement plan.
Northwestern and local Evanston/Chicago community organizations offer many ways for you to be involved in building a more just and equitable world. You can also check out the many student organizations at Northwestern that partner with local schools and non-profits.
Our campus partners offer additional opportunities for community engagement.
- Center for Civic Engagement
- Office of Community Education Partnerships
- Neighborhood and Community Relations
- NU Stated Commitment to Social Justice
- NU Prison Education Program
- One Book Northwestern
- Design for America NU
- Buffett Institute: Global Civic Engagement
- Civic Engagement Certificate
- Brady Scholars