Virtual Card Request Procedure
Stored Value (VISA) Virtual Program
Virtual Card Request Procedure:
- Fill out the Stored Value Card Request Form (Virtual) for new card requests or the Stored Value Card Request Form (Virtual Reload) for card reload requests.
- The form must then be signed and approved by the department administrator.
- Complete the New Registration Template, for first time participant requests, or the Reload Template . Attach the template to an email along with the card request form and send it to Hyperwalletvirtualcard@northwestern.edu. All card requests must be submitted by 11:00 am to be processed within 2 days.
- The card requestor will receive an email with a load confirmation sheet to verify that the virtual card requests were generated.
- The recipient will then receive two emails: a welcome email and an email with a link to activate their online account.
- The recipient will need to follow the prompts to register their card. They will be asked to enter a study ID, which is provided to them by the department conducting the study.
- Once the activation is complete, the funds are ready to use for online purchases.