The Health Service has a new look, so be prepared to follow the signs and procedures as you enter.
- Masks are always required while inside the building.
- Sanitize your hands upon arrival and wash them when you can.
- Information on NUHS Hours
We will continue to test:
- Symptomatic students who are concerned for COVID. You may schedule an appointment for a COVID test at the Health Service (located at 633 Emerson Street) using MyNM (symptomatic patients only).
- Asymptomatic students who had a known positive exposure may come by during office hours to obtain a free rapid COVID-19 antigen test. We ask that all patients performing self-tests not do so within public waiting areas of the building. You may take the test home with you or ask for a private exam room to self-test.
- We are NOT able to provide PCR or molecular COVID testing for:
- Students who are visiting a family member, friend, etc. and would like to be tested.
- Students traveling for vacation and would like to be tested before they go.
- Surveillance testing
- New arrived students
- If you are traveling or visiting family, we recommend quarantine before you leave and after you return from your trip to reduce your risk.
- Additional information regarding COVID testing may be found at 'COVID-19 Testing: What You Need to Know.