The Health Service on the Evanston Campus offers full outpatient medical care to Northwestern students eligible for services. There is no charge for an office visit with a health care provider for students who meet the eligibility requirements. Learn more details on fees for services on the Patient Accounts and Financial Responsibility page.
- For students with a medical emergency or need for urgent medical care when the Hhealth Service is closed, a summary of resources are provided.
- Learn about General Medicine and Nurse Visits to see a health care provider for your medical care needs.
- If a student requires administration of allergy shots, the Health Service can provide the necessary services.
- A full-service diagnostic laboratory is located on site which is able to perform tests order by Health Service providers as well as outside physicians. There is also testing available for HIV and Sexually Transmitted Diseases.
- The Pharmacy located in the main lobby of the Health Service accepts most major prescription plans and also offer a wide variety of over-the counter non-prescription products for your health and wellness needs.
- Radiology offers general diagnostic X-ray services.
- Sports Medicine provides care for sports, musculoskeletal and non-orthopedic injuries and illnesses.
- While the Health Service does not offer travel health services for students that are traveling outside the U.S., support resources in the local area are listed.
- Learn about the Women's Health services available at the Health Service.