Northwestern Medicine Student Health Service on the Evanston Campus offers full outpatient medical care to Northwestern students eligible for services. There is no charge for an office visit with a clinician for students who meet the eligibility requirements.
- For students with a medical emergency or need for urgent medical care when the Student Health Service Evanston is closed, a summary of resources are provided.
- Learn about General Medicine and Nurse Visits to see a clinician for your medical care needs.
- If a student requires administration of allergy shots, the Student Health Service can provide the necessary services.
- A full-service diagnostic laboratory is located on site, and they can which is able to perform tests ordered by Student Health Service providers clinicians as well as outside physicians.
- The Pharmacy located in the main lobby of the Student Health Service accepts most major prescription plans and also offers a wide variety of over-the counter products for your health and wellness needs.
- Radiology offers general diagnostic X-ray services.
- Sports Medicine provides care for sports, musculoskeletal and non-orthopedic injuries and illnesses.
- While the Student Health Service does not offer travel health services for students that are traveling outside the U.S., support resources in the local area are listed.
- Learn about the Women's Health services available at the Student Health Service.