Students may schedule an appointment with a Registered Nurse for:
- Tuberculosis (TB) testing
- Immunizations (including flu clinics)
- Allergy injections (continuation of established regimen) See policies and instructions.
- Lab tests ordered by physicians outside the Health Service. Written orders from a U.S. licensed physician must be provided before or at visit.
- Injectable or oral medication administration: (Humira, Enbrel, B12 or testosterone, for example) This requires annual approval and order from Northwestern Medicine Student Health Service physician.
- Blood pressure or weight checks with order and approval of a physician.
- Suture removal with instructions from the physician who placed sutures, including number of sutures and date they should be removed.