The One World \ One Northwestern Affinity Groups bring together staff members from across the university working in similar areas and facing similar challenges. The purpose is two-fold: to build networks of colleagues with similar responsibilities throughout Northwestern and to create a space for creative problem-solving and sharing of best practices.
Affinity groups include:
- Business Administration and Finances
- Data Reporting and Assessment, Evaluation and Research
- Engaging Internationally-based Alumni
- Event Planning Abroad
- Graduate Programming and Academics
- Intercultural Competency and Global Inclusion
- International Student Career Opportunities and Development
- Marketing and Communications
- Writing Circle: Grants, Conference Sessions, Article
If you are interested in joining an affinity group or would like to propose a new group, please fill out this survey interest form. For any questions about the OWON Affinity Group Initiative, please contact Kim Rapp, Assistant Vice President for International Relations.