Skip to main content

Automobile Insurance

Review the Safe Driver Program for information regarding training requirements, accident reporting, and driver eligibility.  The University insures all NU owned, leased, and rented vehicles. If you plan to drive NU owned or leased vehicle, or rent a vehicle for NU related business, you must register and take the Defensive Driving Course.

Auxiliary Services provides valuable information on how to safely respond to an accident. Local police should be contacted and a copy of the local police report obtained.

Report all accidents to the Office of Risk Management by clicking on the button below.

Report an Accident