Certificates from Others
Provisions and Endorsements
Commercial General Liability, Auto and any Umbrella/Excess Liability shall include the following provisions and endorsements:
- Additional Insured: All contractors/vendors shall name Northwestern University, and its affiliates, officers, directors, trustees, volunteers, and employees as additional insured's as it pertains to the work done/service provided/product delivered to the University.
- Primary Non-Contributory: Such insurance must be primary as to any other valid and collectible insurance.
- Cancellation Notice: 30 days prior written notice of cancellation or material change in the insurance must be given to the university.
- Contractual Liability: Certificate of insurance must contain a contractual liability endorsement stating that the policy is extended to cover the liability assumed by the insured under the terms of their contract with the university.
- Waiver of Subrogation: Contractor and Contractor’s insurance companies waive their rights to subrogation against the above named insured by endorsements
The certificate should list Northwestern University as the certificate holder.Northwestern University
2020 Ridge Ave. , Floor 4
Evanston, IL 60208-4335