Skip to main content

Certificate Requests

University groups using non-University facilities or property are often required to furnish a Certificate of Insurance to evidence insurance coverages by the University.

When an agreement or contract requires a Certificate of Insurance to satisfy contractual requirements, contact The Office of Risk Management. Risk Management reviews all Certificate of Insurance requests prior to providing evidence of insurance coverages.

Request a Certificate of Insurance

Include the below information and the respective agreement/contract when submitting the COI Request form.

For Property:

It is important to include an itemized list with specific make/model information and respective values.

For Events:

It is important to note if liquor will be served.

Submit a Request

Submit a Request


Risk & Insurance
Phone: 847.467.7795