University groups using non-University facilities or property are often required to furnish a Certificate of Insurance to evidence insurance coverages by the University.
When an agreement or contract requires a Certificate of Insurance to satisfy contractual requirements, contact The Office of Risk Management. Risk Management reviews all Certificate of Insurance requests prior to providing evidence of insurance coverages.
Request a Certificate of Insurance
Include the below information and the respective agreement/contract when submitting the COI Request form.
- A copy of the contract/agreement/invoice indicating the requirements of the COI
- Certificate holder information (requesting third-party name, address and contact information)
- Purpose/type of activity
- Location(s) in which coverage is required
- Dates for which coverage is required (specific or a range)
- What insurance and limits the contract requires (e.g. Workers Compensation, General Liability, Auto, Property, Professional, Additional Insured Status)
It is important to include an itemized list with specific make/model information and respective values.
It is important to note if liquor will be served.
Submit a Request
- To access the form, select "Sign in with your company account". If the option does not appear, enter your university email address
Risk & Insurance