The Office of the Vice President for International Relations regularly welcomes international visitors and delegations to our beautiful campuses in Evanston and Chicago, where quintessential college town meets vibrant global city. Our visitors get introduced to Northwestern's cutting-edge research and excellent teaching through customized agendas tailored to their interests.
Campus visits can include:
- Presentations by and meetings with university administrators and faculty
- Visits to labs, institutes, and centers
- Campus tours
For assistance with organizing your visit to Northwestern, please contact Jennifer Gerrard, Senior Director of Global Engagement and Intercultural Initiatives. In your email, please indicate:
- The purpose of your visit
- Estimated number of visitors
- Proposed date of your visit
- Any special requests or requirements
- Any existing relationships at Northwestern
Northwestern representatives may also contact Jennifer Gerrard to arrange visits.