Support Services represent the resources available to assist Northwestern students with their health and wellness needs.
- Patient Support Services assists Northwestern students in navigating their use of health care resources while attending Northwestern.
- AccessibleNU has an office in Abbott Hall on the Chicago Campus with staff to support the needs of students with disabilities.
- Learn about services provided by the Center for Awareness, Response and Education (CARE) to support students impacted by sexual violence, relationship violence or stalking, including friends or partners of survivors.
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is the primary mental health service at Northwestern University with offices on both the Evanston and Chicago campuses.
- Health Promotion and Wellness is the primary provider of health promotion, education, and prevention programs and services on alcohol, other drug, and wellness issues for Northwestern University students.
- Check out the Fee Schedule to get an overview of how fees for a patient visit work for students using Health Service Chicago.
- There are Financial Assistance resources for students using the Health Service on the Chicago Campus at Northwestern Medicine.
- The resources in Health Care Cost Transparency Initiative explain key steps NUHS has taken to address health care costs of Northwestern students.
- Medical Records has information on how to have your medical records transferred after finishing your program.
- Student Immunization Form Requests explains the process to have forms completed to verify your immunization status for an away rotation or other program.
- The Student Health Insurance office has resources on all aspects of health insurance for students attending Northwestern.