Schedule an Appointment
To make an appointment, please call the clinic at 312.695.8134. It is very important that you mention you are a Northwestern University student whenever you schedule an appointment
Same day and next day appointments can be accommodated. If you need a sooner appointment than is scheduled for you based on your clinical symptoms, please ask to speak with a triage nurse who can assess your condition and facilitate an appointment.
For any other scheduling issues or concerns, please ask to speak to Elizabeth Brogsdale, scheduling coordinator.
The Health Service/Chicago provides a broad array of outpatient medical services including but not limited to:
- General medicine appointments
- COVID testing and management
- Sexual and reproductive health appointments
- Physical exams
- Screening for sexually transmitted infections
- Immunizations (there may be a charge)
- Urgent care appointments
- Referrals to specialists
- Follow-up for chronic health problems
- Management of anxiety and depression