The Health Service on the Chicago Campus offers full outpatient care to Northwestern students eligible for services.
- Learn about the resources for students to access Emergency Care on the Chicago Campus.
- Review the list of medical care services offered at Health Service Chicago.
- We encourage all students to consider getting a flu shot as part of your preventative health needs.
- Looking for a Pharmacy? There are options available when students need to fill a prescription.
- If you plan to travel outside of the United States, Northwestern Medicine offers Travel Health Services.