Programs for Students
To promote smart and healthy decisions involving alcohol and other drug use, Health Promotion and Wellness offers workshops and training to help students:
- Avoid doing something regrettable if under the influence of alcohol
- Be prepared in an alcohol-related emergency.
- Learn the real substance use rates among NU students.
- Change the culture around alcohol or drug consumption within your student group.
- Help a friend who might have a problem.
Learn more about our current programs:
- Alcohol 'NU
- Red Watch Band Bystander Intervention Training
- Drinking (Drugging) Culture Close-Up
- eCheckUp To Go for Alcohol or Cannabis
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention
- AlcoholEdu for College
All incoming students are required to complete AlcoholEdu for College prior to attending Northwestern. For more information on required educational programming for incoming students, visit Student Transition Experiences
For more information or to request a program, visit Health Promotion and Wellness.