FA Application Information
How to ApplyThe 2022 Family Ambassador application is now open. All applicants are required to attend a Zoom information session to learn more about the role before applying. Zoom info sessions will take place the following days and times. Please use the following link to access all information sessions.
Family Ambassador Info Session Zoom Link
- Tuesday, February 8: 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm
- Saturday, February 12: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Wednesday, February 16: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Saturday, February 19: 1:00 pm – 2:00pm
- Sunday, February 20: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm
The FA application includes two essay questions. We recommend you craft your essays in a Word doc and then paste them into the application. Following are the essay questions:
- Why are you interested in serving as a 2022 Family Ambassador?
- Reflect on your own/your family’s unique identities and describe an experience you had that could help aid other families in their transition to Northwestern. Please include what was challenging about the experience for you and/or your family, what you learned from the experience, and how this experience prepares you for the Family Ambassador role.
Candidates will be notified if they have moved on to the interview round by the evening of Tuesday, February 22. If you have been invited for an in-person interview, you will be asked to select your interview date and time by end of day Wednesday, February 23. The 20-minute interviews will take place the following days/times:
- Friday, February 25 between 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Saturday, February 26 between 9 am – 7 pm
- Sunday, February 27 between 9 am – 12:30 pm and 3:30 pm – 7 pm
Those who interview will receive an e-mail by the evening of Thursday, March 10 to let them know if they received the FA position.