- Where do I go if I get sick?
- I'm behind in my classes already.
- What if I just need to talk?
- I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't drink.
- How do I meet new people?
- I feel anxious and tired all the time.
- Who do I talk to for accommodations?
- I'm worried about one of my friends.
Health and well-being impact many aspects of our lives. Use this Health and Well-being section to explore Northwestern's key well-being resources and supports, including Mental Well-being, Physical Health, Academic Wellness, Financial Wellness, Identity & Inclusion, and Social Well-being.