Northwestern University Libraries
The librarians of Northwestern are a research powerhouse available to students one-on-one, poised to save students time and avoid frustration when writing papers and hunting for elusive resources. They are available as needed with in-person drop-in desks in each library or via “Ask Us” online chat for urgent questions late into the night.
Reach out to your library to:
- Set up a research consultation for your paper to get a jump on finding the resources best suited to fit.
- See if any of your textbooks are available in Course Reserves for temporary checkout
- Reserve study rooms for individual or group work
- Check out laptops, tablets, chargers, and other helpful gear
- Work with our experts for geospatial and data-heavy projects
- Check out DVDs or stream relevant audiovisual content
- Use of the computers, relevant software and printing services in our Information Commons