Individual Schools & Colleges
If you or someone you are concerned about needs academic support, these are the links to reach each individual school if you or a friend have a need or concern visit our schools and colleges page.
Health Professions Advising
Health Professions Advising assists students in developing meaningful educational plans that are compatible with their life goals.
AccessibleNU has five primary functions:
- Gather and evaluate documentation, information, and requests to determine eligibility for accommodations and services.
- Provide, coordinate and facilitate reasonable accommodations and services.
- Recommend modifications to improve access to University facilities and transportation services.
- Provide information and training on disability-related topics to University faculty and staff.
- Serve as a resource on disability information for the University community and visitors.
The Financial Aid siteprovides general financial aid information:
- Consumer Information
- Payment Procedures
- Refund Information
- Withdrawal and Repayment Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Financial Wellness
Undergraduate Academic Resources
The Undergraduate Academic Resource Portal lists a wide range of academic resources for undergraduates at Northwestern.
The Writing Place is Northwestern's center for peer writing consultations. Whether you are writing a paper for a class, composing application letters and essays, or working on some other writing project, a Writing Place consultant can help you at any stage of the writing process, from talking about ideas to developing a plan to revising and editing a draft.
Northwestern University Libraries
The librarians of Northwestern University Libraries are a research powerhouse available to students one-on-one, poised to save students time and avoid frustration when writing papers and hunting for elusive resources. They are available as needed with in-person drop-in desks in each library or via Ask Us online chat for urgent questions late into the night.