Schedule an Appointment Through My NM App
To Schedule an Appointment
- Appointments can be scheduled and managed via the MyNM Patient Portal
- After clicking Schedule an Appointment, select “Student Health Services,” then “Northwestern University- Evanston”
- Select type of visit:
- General Medicine
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (Pap Tests, contraception refill/consultation, vaginal symptoms, menstrual concerns, etc)
- Sports Medicine – (joint or muscle injuries or pain, return to exercise advice following illness or injury)
- Select In-person or Telehealth visit
- For Video appointments- a link will be sent via text to your mobile phone number at the time of your appointment.
- Your telehealth visit may start within the 20 minutes following your scheduled appointment time
- If you wish to schedule an appointment for something other than the type of visit listed, call us at (847) 491-8100 during regular business hours.
- Call (847) 491-8100 during regular business hours to schedule or cancel appointments.
- Leave a voicemail message; please include your full name, date of birth, and a callback telephone number.
- Urgent medical situations such as breathing difficulties, head injuries, and abdominal pain, please schedule a consultation with our on-call nurse at 847.491.8100, option "0". Outside of normal business hours, see Emergency After Hours Care.
- If you have seen a Northwestern Medicine Student Health Service practitioner for a particular problem, it is most efficient to see the same practitioner for the same issue. You may request the specific practitioner at the time you schedule your appointment or leave a message for that practitioner when you call.
Tips and Tricks to Create or Register Your MyNM (MyChart) Account
- Register your NM (MyChart) Account
- Look at the left-hand sign of the screen to sign up online (if you need an activation code)
- Click “Access for Myself”
- Enter in your demographic information
- There may be a slight delay from submitting the form to receiving the activation code.
- Once you have an activation code—you can sign up!
- Take some time to complete your:
- Name (if it differs from your given name)
- Insurance information
Late Arrival for Appointments
If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be asked to reschedule to another day or time. Appointment rescheduling will be dependent on practitioner availability.