Eligibility & Membership Fees
The following Chicago campus-based community members (and their spouses or same-sex partners) are eligible for the Chicago fitness program:
- Northwestern students
- McGaw residents
- Northwestern-paid fellows and post-docs
- Full- and part-time employees (part-time employees must work at least 18.75 hours per week on a regular basis to qualify)
- Spouses or same-gender domestic partners of the above community members
The following community members are not eligible for the program:
- Temporary employees
- Contributed Services Faculties
- Employees and students based on the Evanston campus
Changes in Northwestern status:
- Fitness members are no longer eligible if they disassociate from Northwestern or McGaw due to graduation or termination. They should notify Auxiliary Services so their membership can be canceled and a pro-rated refund of the remaining full months can be issued if membership was paid for by check.
- Fitness members who take a leave of absence, change status from a full-time to part-time student, or no longer work or study in Chicago, should notify Auxiliary Services
- Fitness members who change their contact information should notify Auxiliary Services to ensure they receive fitness club notices and renewal information.
The University provides discounted membership for eligible Chicago campus community members and their spouses/same-sex partners.
Annual membership costs:
- $156/each for full-time Northwestern students or spouses/partners
- $312/each for part-time Northwestern students and McGaw residents or spouses/partners
- $660/each for Northwestern-paid employees, fellows, post-docs, or spouse/partners
- Students, OLLI members, and Residents must submit their payment with the application when applying.
- Northwestern-paid employees who work 18.75 hours or more per week, post-docs, and fellows can choose payroll deductions.
Contact Salem Marrougi at 847-467-0662.